Parking Lot Striping and Marking
Parking lot line striping is a fast way to make your property look great.
From small business, strip malls, shopping centers, hospitals, churches, parking garages, warehouses, Home Owners Associations, Military Bases, storage depots, docks and piers.
- Parking lot striping and res-striping existing lines and markings
- ADA Compliant Handicap marking and stenciling
- Fire lane markings
- Curb painting
- Custom message and numbers stenciling
- Cross walks
- Markings in different colors
- Sherwin-Williams paints
Allweather Sealcoating offers complete parking lot striping, from design & planning to the finished product.
Fresh pavement markings are essential for:
- Safety of pedestrians – Creating a safe environment for your patrons and employees is critical to the success of your business. Fresh pavement markings draw attention to the directives in your lot, informing both pedestrians and drivers. A safe parking lot can also reduce liability should any accident occur.
- Proper traffic flow – Without proper traffic flow, navigating your pavement property can be difficult for both drivers and pedestrians. It is important they both receive clear directives to keep your property orderly and accident free.
- Improving parking efficiency – Without proper markings for stalls, fire lanes, pedestrian crosswalks, no parking zones, curbs and other directives, your lot can become a place of chaos and inefficiency. Proper parking lot striping will help maximize your parking space, while keeping drivers out of areas reserved for other purposes.
- Customer convenience – A well marked lot reduces anxiety in drivers and pedestrians. When parking spaces are conveniently located, drivers feel at ease and are able to enter and exit your property without confusion or distraction.
Experienced and Qualified Parking Lot Striping Professionals
Our Foremen are qualified to design, layout and paint pavements to comply with the Federal Americans with Disabilities Act and other State/Federal regulations.
In the event lines or symbols need to be removed, we offer three methods to perform the removal.